Dallas Diocese Clergy Appreciation Banquet – Friday, February 9th, 2024
Mark your calendars and reserve some funds now! The banquet to support the clergy of our diocese will take place on Friday, February 9th at the KayCee Club, Council 799 in Dallas.
Please invite your parish clergy and ask them to “save the date” now!
- What: Third Annual Dallas Diocese Clergy Appreciation Banquet, Bishop Burns is confirmed to attend, Bishop Kelly pending
- When: Friday February 9th, 6pm-9pm
- Where: Kaycee 799 Upper Hall
- Cost: $800 per table (8 ppl) or $100 per individual, On or about 20 tables for sale and can be reserved by going to the DDC website
- Who To Invite: Ideally your council purchases a table of 8 inviting 3 couples from your council and then 2 pieces of Clergy from your church (one being your chaplain). If you cannot purchase a table, reserve the number of people who are coming from your council, which hopefully will include at least your chaplain
- Purpose: 100% of table sales go directly to Dallas Diocese Seminarian Emergency Fund
- Complimentary Social Hour with Beer/ Wine/ Appetizers from 6pm-7pm
- Sit down dinner with table service begins at 6:45
- Live Entertainment from the Chris McQuire Trio during Social Hour and Dinner