KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS DALLAS DIOCESE CHAPTER
Hike for Life – Garland
Hike for Life 2019 is being set up for you! Be part of the oldest Pro Life event in Texas.
- 8:30-9:00 – Registration
- 9:00-9:30 – Opening Presentation
- 9:30 – Hike Begins
- 10:00 -11:45 – Picnic and Refreshments
Audubon Park is a paved trail located at 342 W. Oates Rd., Garland, TX winding through wooded areas and past beautiful creek beds. From I-635 exit Oates road and turn to go north. From the 635/Oates intersection the Hike will be 2 miles on your right.
Join us at the Hike – It is Texas’ oldest Pro Life event – we have been here since Roe v Wade, and we will be here until it goes away. Come join us and make a difference!
Let’s get Hike for Life 2019 off to a great start – so register now at any of the Hike sites listed below:
- Plano – September 21st – JPII High School
- McKinney – October 5th – St. Michael’s McKinney
- Waxahachie – October 5th – Getzendaner Park
- Corsicana – October 12th – I.O.O.F Park
- Garland – October 12th – Audubon Park
- Dallas Bachman Lake – October 19th – Bachman Lake Park
- Irving – October 19th – The Highlands School
- Duncanville – October 19th – Armstrong Park
- Dallas Flag Pole Hill – November 2nd – Flag Pole Hill
It is up to us to help protect our unborn brothers and sisters. Be part of Hike for Life 2019
Blessings always – Your H4L Site Teams