KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS DALLAS DIOCESE CHAPTER
- This event has passed.
Hike for Life – Waxahachie
Hike for Life 2019 is being set up for you! Be part of the oldest Pro Life event in Texas.
- 8-8:30 – Registration
- 8:30-9:00 – Opening Presentation
- 9:00 – Hike Begins
- 9:45 -11:30 – Picnic and Refreshments
The Waxahachie Creek Hike & Bike Trail is a paved trail starting at Getzendaner Park. From I-35E exit 287 Business at Exit 401B and go east on Main Street (about 1 mile). Go to first red light (Grand Ave) and turn right (going south). The entrance to the park is immediately behind Baylor Hospital. Look for H4L signs to direct you to the Starting Point.
Join us at the Hike – It is Texas’ oldest Pro Life event – we have been here since Roe v Wade, and we will be here until it goes away. Come join us and make a difference!
Let’s get Hike for Life 2019 off to a great start – so register now at any of the Hike sites listed below:
- Plano – September 21st – JPII High School
- McKinney – October 5th – St. Michael’s McKinney
- Waxahachie – October 5th – Getzendaner Park
- Corsicana – October 12th – I.O.O.F Park
- Garland – October 12th – Audubon Park
- Dallas Bachman Lake – October 19th – Bachman Lake Park
- Irving – October 19th – The Highlands School
- Duncanville – October 19th – Armstrong Park
- Dallas Flag Pole Hill – November 2nd – Flag Pole Hill
It is up to us to help protect our unborn brothers and sisters. Be part of Hike for Life 2019
Blessings always – Your H4L Site Teams