Schedule – Saturday October 19th, 2019
- 8am -10am — Registration
- 8am –10am— Breakfast Tacos available
- 10:30am — Class picture
- 11–1:30pm — Ceremony
- 11– 1:30pm — Ladies Program
- 2:30pm — Banquet in Parish Hall
- 5pm — Mass
Hampton Inn & Suites
5300 TX-121, Colleyville, Tx. 76034
KofC rate Includes:
- King Bed accommodations and breakfast
- $129per night plus tax
- Block price ends 9/27/19
- Candidate Fee $70.00
- ** Candidate Fee includes (1) banquet ticket, a Social Baldric, Lapel Pin, & Exemplification Certificate. (You will need to purchase additional banquet tickets for spouse and guests)
- Spouse/Guest banquet meal cost $35.00
- Ladies Program—Hosted by Lady Debbie Conway, 1st Lady of the 3rd Tx District & the Staff Ladies.
- There will be raffle items and District Staff Ladies will assist you with those raffle ticket purchases.
OFFICIAL DRESS FOR ALL MEN
CANDIDATES, The dress code choices are:
- The new uniform or a dark suit white shirt, dark tie, dark socks & shoes for men.
- Acceptable as well is a black tuxedo, black bow tie, black cummerbund (no vest), black socks, black shoes, white pleated tuxedo shirt with a regular Collar. Members of the Armed Forces, Police, and Firefighters and other 1st responders may wear their dress uniform.
- Clergy may wear their clerical collar or cassock.
MEMBERS: who are attending the exemplification ceremony dress is tuxedo or dark suit white shirt and dark tie with social baldric. New Uniform is required for Marshal Aides.
Ladies dress code:
Dress or slack and blouse, or other appropriate Church attire.