Dallas Diocese Chapter Fall Meeting
Council 13520, Pat Haney Grand Knight
All Saints Catholic Church, Richardson, TX
Here’s how the next meeting will flow:
- One week prior to meeting, the agenda, highlights and reports will be emailed to ALL
- Pre-meeting meal and fraternal time 6:15–7:00 PM
- Opening Prayer, Pledge of Allegiance
- Dallas Chapter Priorities
- 10 Minute Educational topic
- 25 minutes of discussion from the floor, examples of best practices and testimonials, topics of local interest to councils, and chapter service program highlights
- Diocesan Deputy Mike Courtney’s priorities and guidance
- Closing prayer for the formal part of the meeting (formal meeting time not to exceed one hour)
- After meeting adjourns, 30 minutes of time will be allotted for Diocesan Program Directors to exhibit their program reports/material and to answer questions, hear suggestions, etc.
We’re also working on providing Spanish translation in real time.